pc/linux/osx - Killing Floor
Activation Key must be used on a valid Steam account.
Killing Floor is a Co-op Survival Horror FPS taking place in the devastated cities and countryside of England, after a series of cloning experiments for the military goes horribly wrong. You and your friends are members of the military, dropped into these locations with a simple mission: survive long enough to cleanse the area of the failed experiments. The only problem is, these “experiments” aren’t waiting to be taken out – they’re coming for YOU!
- Co-op game mode for up to six players obliterating multiple waves of specimens
- Persistent Perks system, allowing players to convert their in-game achievements into permanent improvements to their character’s skills and abilities
- Over 40 Steam Achievements, including “Dignity for the dead” for killing 10 enemies feeding on dead teammates’ corpses and “Hot Cross Fun” for finishing off 25 burning enemies with a Crossbow.
- Watch those crucial and violent creature deaths in slomo “ZEDtime”, even in multiplayer
- Solo game mode for offline play
- 9 different monster types trying to eat your face off, armed with everything from teeth and claws, through to chainsaws, chainguns and rocket-launchers
- 12+ weapons for the players to chose from, ranging from knives and fire-axes up to pump shotguns, rifles and a flamethrower
- Add in a welder, medical tools and body armor to help the players survive
- Players choose which Perks to play with, so they can best balance out a co-op team to survive the horrors
- Open, non-linear play areas: choose when and where to fight – or run; weld doors closed to try and direct the monster horde
- Fully-configurable, allowing players to change things as simple as the difficulty level or number of creature waves, or go so far as to set up their own favorite waves of monsters
- Includes SDK for the creation of new levels and mods
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- CPU: 1,2 GHz Intel Pentium or equivalent AMD processor
- RAM: 512 MB RAM (1 GB Recommended for Windows Vista™)
- Video: 64 MB DirectX 9.0 compatible video card,
- Hard Disk: 2 GB Available
- Sound: DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
- Digital edition
- Download code delivered via e-mail
- Valid on:
- PC, Linux, Mac
Supported Operating Systems: Vista/Win XP/2000/Linux/Mac OS X
Ram: 512 MB
Hard Disk Space: 2000 MB
Processor: 1.2 Ghz
Video Card: 64Mb
DirectX Compatible: 9.0c
The adult classification is applied when the level of violence reaches a stage where it becomes a depiction of gross violence and/or includes elements of specific types of violence. Gross violence is the most difficult to define since it can be very subjective in many cases, but in general terms it can be classed as the depictions of violence that would make the viewer feel a sense of revulsion. Descriptors shown on the back of the packaging indicate the main reasons why a game has received a particular age rating. There are eight such descriptors: violence, bad language, fear, drugs, sexual, discrimination, gambling and online gameplay with other people.
Now on Startselect!
Now available at Startselect: Killing Floor. At Startselect you can purchase your digital games and giftcards anywhere and anytime. All of our products are fully authorized and supported by the publisher or developer.
Do you want to purchase this product? Just pick one of the payment methods, check out and you will receive your digital code almost immediately in your mailbox. If you run into any problems or if you have a question, our support team is standing by. We want to give you the easiest shopping experience, so you can use your product straight away!
Happy with your choice? Be sure to check out all the other products available at Startselect!
On this product article 4.2 of our terms and conditions applies.