V-Bucks are an in-game currency that can be spent in Fortnite. In-game purchases that can be made with V-Bucks include customization items like New Outfits, Gliders, Pickaxes, Emotes, and Wraps; or even the latest Battle pass!
Note: Not all items purchased with V-Bucks are useable in Save the World mode.
1. Visit www.fortnite.com/vbuckscard and login with your Epic Games account.
2. Click Get Started to begin the redemption process.
3. Enter your PIN code.
4. Please note: The 16 digit V-Bucks code WILL NOT work if redeemed directly through your gaming platform (PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, Nintendo Switch, etc.)
5. Click Next.
6. Select the platform you want to redeem the V-Bucks card on, and then click Next. Note: If you don’t see the platform you want to redeem your card on, make sure you’re logged into the correct Epic Games account.
7. Review the details to make sure the Epic account, device, and new balance are all correct, and click Confirm.
XBOX and PlayStation
If you’ve chosen to redeem your your V-Bucks on PlayStation or XBOX, once you've clicked Confirm, you will be given a 25-character code that you’ll need to enter onto the selected console platform’s store, or on their website. This code will also be emailed to you. The V-Bucks redemption website will direct you to sign in to your third party account.
Note: Be sure to sign in to the account that is linked to your Epic account.
Enter the code and your V-Bucks will be added to your account.
If you have trouble redeeming your V-Bucks code on XBOX or PlayStation, go to Fortnite.com/support.
Now on Startselect!
Now available at Startselect: Fortnite 13500 V-Bucks Digital Code. At Startselect you can purchase your digital games and gift cards anywhere and anytime. All of our products are fully authorized and supported by the publisher or developer.
Happy with your choice? Be sure to check out all the other products available at Startselect!
©2021, Epic Games. Epic Games, Fortnite, V-Bucks are marks & logos of Epic Games. PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and rating icon are property of their respective owners. Code issued & distributed by Epic Games International S.à r.l., acting through its Swiss branch. For support visit fortnite.com/support.