DOOM 64, originally released on the Nintendo 64 in 1997, is now available for the first time on PC.
Fight against demons in your crusade to hunt down the Mother of Demons and stop Hell's invasion. As you battle through more than 30 action-packed levels, be on the lookout for enhanced weapons and secrets to help you put an end to the demonic threat.
1. Register an account
Go to www.steampowered.com and click 'login' at the top right corner of the website. After that, press 'Join Steam' in the middle of your screen to create your account.
2. Download Steam
Click the green button that says 'Install Steam' at the top right corner of the website, install Steam and login with with the account you created in step 1.
3. Click 'Games' at the top of your screen and select 'Activate a product on Steam'
4. Open the confirmation e-mail you received from Startselect and copy the code into the 'Product Code' box.
5. Confirm the code and install the game
6. You can access your games by clicking 'Library' at the top of your screen.
7. After the download is completed, you can enjoy your game!
Now on Startselect!
Now available at Startselect: DOOM 64. At Startselect you can purchase your digital games and gift cards anywhere and anytime. All of our products are fully authorized and supported by the publisher or developer.
Happy with your choice? Be sure to check out all the other products available at Startselect!
© 2020 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. DOOM, id, id Software, id Tech and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of id Software LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.