Developed by id Software, and originally released in 1994, DOOM II is a critically acclaimed, action first-person shooter and sequel to DOOM (1993). An enhanced version was released on PC, consoles, and mobile devices in 2019. Now, you can get both the original and enhanced versions of the base game and the additional content in one place.
- The original DOOM II
- The enhanced, re-release of DOOM II
- The original TNT: Evilution and The Plutonia Experiment episodes (*Previously sold as “Final Doom”)
- The original, twenty master levels from independent designers (*Previously sold as “Master Levels for Doom II”)
DOOM II – Original Version
Hell has invaded Earth, and to save it, you must battle mightier demons with even more powerful weapons. This beloved sequel to the groundbreaking DOOM (1993) introduced players to the brutal Super Shotgun, the infamous Icon of Sin boss, and more intense FPS action.
The UAC relocated their experiments to one of the moons of Jupiter. A spaceship, mistaken for a supply vessel, was granted access. But when it got close to the base, demons poured out. All your comrades were slaughtered or zombified. This time it's not about survival. It's about revenge.
The Plutonia Experiment
Every effort has been made by the nation's top scientists to close the seven interdimensional Gates of Hell, but one portal remains open. Alone, you must infiltrate the ravaged base, defeat the demon Gatekeeper, and seal the last Hell portal before the undead take over the world.
Additional Masters Levels
Originally released as the “Master Levels for DOOM II,” this expansion includes twenty additional levels, all with the same hell-spawned horrors and action of the base game. Each level was created by independent designers and supervised by id Software.
DOOM II - Enhanced Version
Released in 2019 to celebrate DOOM’s 25th anniversary, this enhanced version makes it even easier for players to enjoy the original game on modern platforms. The re-release version includes:
- Upgraded visuals
- Improved mouse and keyboard controls
- Gamepad/controller support
- Widescreen resolution support
- Native 60 FPS support
- *Free, community add-on content--over 10 add-ons including Sigil, Rekkr, Syringe, Double Impact, Arrival, Revolution, and many more.
- All twenty Master Levels
- Local split-screen multiplayer co-op and PvP
- *Log in with your Slayers Club account to receive a retro-inspired, Bronze DOOM Marine skin and matching nameplate for DOOM Eternal.
1. Register an account
Go to www.steampowered.com and click 'login' at the top right corner of the website. After that, press 'Join Steam' in the middle of your screen to create your account.
2. Download Steam
Click the green button that says 'Install Steam' at the top right corner of the website, install Steam and login with with the account you created in step 1.
3. Click 'Games' at the top of your screen and select 'Activate a product on Steam'
4. Open the confirmation e-mail you received from Startselect and copy the code into the 'Product Code' box.
5. Confirm the code and install the game
6. You can access your games by clicking 'Library' at the top of your screen.
7. After the download is completed, you can enjoy your game!
Nu på Startselect!
Tilgængeligt nu hos Startselect: DOOM II. Hos Startselect kan du købe dine digitale spil og gavekort hvor og når som helst. Alle vores produkter er fuldt autoriserede og understøttede af udgiveren eller udvikleren.
Vil du købe dette produkt? Du skal bare vælge én af betalingsmetoderne, gå til kassen, og du modtager din digitale kode næsten øjeblikkeligt i din indbakke. Hvis du støder på problemer eller har spørgsmål, står vores supportteam klar til at hjælpe dig. Vi vil give dig den nemmeste indkøbsoplevelse, så du kan bruge dit produkt med det samme!
Er du glad med dit valg? Sørg for at se alle de andre produkter, der er til rådighed hos Startselect!