The original Kerbal Space Program is one of the most beloved games of all time and, years after its release, it's bigger than ever before. Its sequel, Kerbal Space Program 2, has been fully redesigned from the ground up to meet the demands of modern and next-generation space exploration, all while maintaining the monumental foundations of the first game. Build a space program, construct powerful spacecraft, and navigate expansive celestial bodies as you explore cosmic mysteries. Releasing in Early Access as an homage to the original game’s launch, KSP 2 will allow players to see features as they are built and provide feedback to shape this exciting game through development. New features will periodically be added through Early Access that will captivate veteran and returning players, as well as usher in a whole new wave of Kerbonauts to the ingenious and comedic world that has entertained millions.
Major Upgrades During Early Access
Get a front-row seat as major new systems come online, including the addition of new star systems, interstellar travel technologies, colonies, multiplayer, and more. Become part of the development process by contributing feedback throughout the Early Access period and be the first to play exciting updates the moment they are released.
Kerbal Space Program 2 will create a whole new generation of spaceflight experts who will find themselves accidentally learning the fundamentals of rocket science. New animated tutorials, improved UI, and fully revamped assembly and flight interfaces allow both experienced and novice players to quickly put their creativity to the test without sacrificing any of the challenge from the original game.
Customizable parts and new space-flight technology
In Kerbal Space Program 2, the astoundingly inventive creations that KSP is known for will be taken to a whole new level. Players will be delighted and challenged by a new generation of engines, parts, fuel, improved variants, procedural parts systems, and much more. The overhauled vehicle assembly interface includes part sorting and a blueprint view for making precise adjustments. And of course, new part coloring allows you to customize your creations like never before.
Rich new environments to explore
Unprecedented detail, variety, and realism make each celestial body a rewarding destination. Clouds, atmospheric scattering, and an all-new terrain system combine to take your breath away, from ground level all the way to orbit!
New tools to optimize your exploration of the universe
Along with other massive new UI/UX improvements, you can now use time warp while accelerating and plan complex maneuvers with ease using the new non-impulsive maneuver planner. New sphere of influence and atmosphere indicators take the guesswork out of interplanetary maneuvering!
Immersive sound design and original score
KSP 2 takes audio immersion to the next level by utilizing live recordings of a real rocket launch, VAB construction and ambient noises, systems-heavy wind effects for flight, atmosphere (or lack thereof) driven effects, and much more. The KSP 2 soundtrack has also expanded dramatically with an original score by Howard Mostrom, recorded with live musicians.
How to activate a game on Epic Games:
1. Open the Epic Games Launcher - If you have not downloaded and installed the Epic Games
Launcher, you can do so from https://www.epicgames.com
2. Click on your Epic Games account Display Name in the bottom left corner - this will open
your account settings menu
3. Click “Redeem Code”
4. Enter your 20-digit code
5. Confirm the code you are redeeming is for the correct product and click “Redeem”
6. Navigate to your Library by clicking the “Library” button on the left side of the screen
7. Confirm that you received the product in your Library
How to redeem your DLC code:
1. Ensure you have redeemed the game code (see steps above)
2. To redeem the DLC code, open the Epic Games Launcher, click on your Epic Games
account Display Name and click “Redeem Code”
3. Enter your 20-digit code
4. Confirm the code you are redeeming is for the correct product and click “Redeem”
5. Navigate to your Library by clicking the “Library” button on the left side of the screen
6. Confirm that you received the product in your Library
New to Epic Games?
1. Go to: https://www.epicgames.com/id/login
2. Click on Sign Up (bottom of page)
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to finalize the account setup
4. Go to: https://www.epicgames.com
5. Click on GET EPIC GAMES button, top right of page
6. Download the EpicInstaller
©2011- 2023 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Published by Private Division. Kerbal Space Program, Kerbal Space Program 2, Private Division, and respective logos are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved. All other marks belong to their respective owners. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Use of this product requires agreement to the following third party end user license agreement: http://www.take2games.com/eula/