Expand your Powerstar Golf experience with a new course, 3 new characters, new career events, and more! The tranquil parkland course at City Park features wide fairways, gentle slopes and easy-going greens to make most rounds of golf a relaxing affair.
This item adds the following content to the game:
• The 18-hole City Park course
• A new golfer (Henry Copperbottom) to unlock, together with his Illusion Ball ability
• PLUS an additional golfer & caddie (Reiko Kobayashi & Kirby Campbell) ready to use, together with Reiko’s Tesla Field ability and Kirby’s Shot Prediction skill!
• 12 new career events to master, each with multiple goals & rewards
• Henry & Reiko's custom gear (added to the Store)
If this is your first game pack it also unlocks all game features, allowing you to:
• Play on any course in Open Play and Local Multiplayer modes
• Challenge other players’ best rounds in Rival Mode
• Upload your own rival data for other players to challenge
• Share and borrow caddies with friends
• Unlock achievements
NO EXPIRATION DATE AND NO SERVICE FEE
To create a new Microsoft account or read the full conditions (which can change without prior notice), go to microsoft.com/cardterms.
(Code cannot be replaced - please keep in a safe place)
Now on Startselect!
Now available at Startselect: Powerstar Golf: City Park Game Pack. At Startselect you can purchase your digital games and gift cards anywhere and anytime. All of our products are fully authorized and supported by the publisher or developer.
Do you want to purchase this product? Just pick one of the payment methods, check out and you will receive your digital code almost immediately in your mailbox. If you run into any problems or if you have a question, our support team is standing by. We want to give you the easiest shopping experience, so you can use your product straight away!
Happy with your choice? Be sure to check out all the other products available at Startselect!About this game
Casual games are really just for everyone to enjoy. If you’re not that into challenging gameplay mechanics, but instead want to move through a game smoothly? And would you rather lay comfortably on the couch than sitting at the edge of your seat? Then this is the genre for you!
Sports games let you play as your football, rugby, hockey hero or you take on the role of their trainers, creating your ideal team. Some titles give you a very tactical experience, while other let you in on the actual action on the field. Whatever you pick, we’ll always cheer you on from the side lines!