Eurosport – we’re the number one sport destination in Europe, connecting you to the greatest sports events in the world. Join us for more of the moments you love:
- Live and on demand, your favourite sports whenever you want
- Watch it on the screen that suits you, at home or on the go
- Motorsports, the best Tennis, Cycling and Winter Sports – find all the sports you love in one place
- Access additional bonus channels, news, highlights and never miss the Action
How to activate your code:
1. Go to www.eurosportplayer.com/redeem
2. Enter the code in the corresponding field
3. Follow the instructions on-screen to register your account
4. Access the content of Eurosport Player and watch your favourite shows
Terms & Conditions:
1. The Eurosport Player Gift Card (the "Card") must be redeemed using the access code shown on the webpage and provided to you by email (the "Access Code") through: www.eurosportplayer.com/redeem
2. Valid for Polish residents aged 18+ only.
3. Access to Eurosport Player service is for the time period shown on the webpage and confirmed in your email.
4. To use the Eurosport Player service:
b. users need a minimum internet connection and a compatible device (see https://help.eurosport.com).
6. Card and Access Code are for new subscriptions only and cannot credit existing subscriptions.
7. Card and Access Code can only be used once and not in conjunction with any offer, discount or promotion.
8. Access Code will expire if not redeemed within 2 years from the date of purchase.
9. Keep the email with your Card and Access Code safe. Your Card can be redeemed by anyone that has the Access Code.
10. Card and Access Code are non-returnable and non-refundable and cannot be resold or exchanged for cash or otherwise (unless legally required).
11. Card and Access Code are issued by and redeemable against Dplay Entertainment Limited (Chiswick Park Building 2, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5YB, United Kingdom) and distributed by the retailer.
12. Dplay Entertainment Limited will not be liable for any lost, damaged or stolen Access Codes or misuse.