NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
Digital Deluxe Edition
Content of the Digital Deluxe Edition:
- KATAR Spacecraft - Unlock this powerful new engine of war and blast the moon Nazis into oblivion. After the cold vacuum of space, hell will seem nice and cozy!
- Big Money! - Upgrade your ships with new weapons, armor and more with $250,000 in cold cash! Bring it on!
- 25 Salvage Parts - This stuff is hard to come by, so here’s 25 salvage parts for the tricky Madam President Salvage Mission, or just sell them at any space station for a big ol’ pile of cash! Options are fun!
- The Digital Artbook - This packed artbook features 72 pages of art from Iron Sky the film and Iron Sky Invasion the game! Look at the pretty pictures!
- Soundtrack (MP3) - The full soundtrack recorded in Mp3 format. Turn it on, and rock it out.
- 8 Full-HD Wallpaper - Make your desktop a bastion of freedom with 8 different HD wallpapers.
- “Making of” Content - See how it was all done with this packed feature full of interviews, pictures and more.
- Digital Game and Movie Poster - Self Explanatory!
About the game
In the near future, mankind faces the greatest threat to its posterity ever in recorded history: an invading Nazi horde,
reborn in the depths of space! An armada of Fourth Reich ships, built in secret at a hidden base on the moon, descends upon the Earth
to rain terror and destruction. But this is not done without resistance.
A cadre of crack space pilots have stepped forth to defend our Mother Earth
from becoming the new Fatherland of this twisted regime. A lone pilot, entering the hangar to see three state-of-the-art, prototypes ships awaiting him,
knows he is the only one who can save Planet Earth. It is up to him and his brothers in arms alone to ensure that humanity stays free of the yolk
of Nazism for good and all...
Set during the main conflict of the movie, “Iron Sky: Invasion” puts players in the cockpit of an advanced new starfighter,
to test his or her might, flight and dogfighting skills against the forthcoming Blitzkrieg-on-high.
The main objectives are to defend Earth and its space installations from enemy attacks, blast as many Nazi ships into oblivion as humanly possible, collect and
skillfully manage necessary resources, and make it alive to the final confrontation… where the ultimate secret weapon of the Fourth Reich
awaits those foolishly brave enough to take up the hammer and chisel of heroism and attempt to carve their names onto the tablets of history.
- Unique, genre-busting gameplay - space flight and combat simulation, with elements of RTS
- Breathtaking 3-D universe filled with awe-inspiring effects to match those of the film, courtesy of the powerful GRACE 2 engine
- Avant-garde game structure: with no division into single missions, “Iron Sky: Invasion” is one giant, open-world battle
- Innovative energy management: players can transfer the ship’s power between engines, shields and weapons, depending on the needs of the moment
- Non-stop action of spectacular ship-to-ship dogfights to rival even the greatest space battles of science fiction lore
- Resource management: players can scavenge parts from destroyed spaceships, collecting precious elements for enhancements
- Multiple weapons: lasers, homing missiles, and even tactical nukes are just a few examples of the vast arsenal at players’ disposal
- Enhanced combat technology allows players to deploy satellites and drones for offense, and to defend themselves with flares and anti-missile arrays
- Advanced Artificial Intelligence to challenge even the most crackshot pilot
- Multiple classes of ships: Fighter, Heavy Bomber, and Gunboat
- Massive upgrades: home station docking opens a user-friendly game economy allowing players to access hundreds of ship upgrades
- Numerous enemy ship classes, from Valkyrie to the fearful Götterdämmerung
- Diverse enemy attack fleets demand adaptable, dynamic strategies
Windows - Minimum
- Supported OS: Win Xp 32
- Processor: Celeron E1500 Dual-Core 2.2GHz - Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4800+
- Video Card: GeForce GT 330 - Radeon HD 6530D
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Drive Space: 3 GB
- DirectX: DX 9
Windows - Recommended
- Supported OS: Win 7 64
- Processor: Core 2 Duo E7500 2.93GHz - Phenom II X2 560 Black Edition
- Video Card: GeForce GT 545 DDR3 - Radeon HD 6670
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Drive Space: 3 GB
- DirectX: DX 10
Mac - Minimum
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.6
- Processor: Intel Mac Only - Cores 1, Speed 2 GHz
- Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 4670 - NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GS
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Drive Space: 1.5 GB