The only thing more precious than loot is love. It's time for a joyous celebration now that Sir Alistair Hammerlock and Wainwright Jakobs have announced their upcoming nuptials. The adventurous couple has invited you and your fellow Vault Hunters to a surprisingly dangerous engagement party, hosted on the planet of Xylourgos where a gargantuan monster lies frozen above a decrepit village.
As if this ice world's biting cold and vicious wildlife aren't welcoming enough, a band of creepy occultists who worship the monster's carcass are hellbent on breaking up the betrothed partners. You'll have to fight back the forces of otherworldly evil if Wainwright and Hammerlock are to have their happily ever after. Luckily, the most badass wedding planner in the galaxy has got your back: Gaige, a former Vault Hunter who's inseparable from her robot BFF Deathtrap.
Many creatures and cultists will need to be dealt with before Wainwright and Hammerlock can say "I do," but those intrepid lovebirds wouldn't want it any other way. Let's lock, load, and liquidate some tentacled monsters so we can make with the matrimony.
This content requires Borderlands 3 to play and is included in the Season Pass.
How to activate a game on Epic Games:
1. Open the Epic Games Launcher - If you have not downloaded and installed the Epic Games
Launcher, you can do so from https://www.epicgames.com
2. Click on your Epic Games account Display Name in the bottom left corner - this will open
your account settings menu
3. Click “Redeem Code”
4. Enter your 20-digit code
5. Confirm the code you are redeeming is for the correct product and click “Redeem”
6. Navigate to your Library by clicking the “Library” button on the left side of the screen
7. Confirm that you received the product in your Library
How to redeem your DLC code:
1. Ensure you have redeemed the game code (see steps above)
2. To redeem the DLC code, open the Epic Games Launcher, click on your Epic Games
account Display Name and click “Redeem Code”
3. Enter your 20-digit code
4. Confirm the code you are redeeming is for the correct product and click “Redeem”
5. Navigate to your Library by clicking the “Library” button on the left side of the screen
6. Confirm that you received the product in your Library
New to Epic Games?
1. Go to: https://www.epicgames.com/id/login
2. Click on Sign Up (bottom of page)
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to finalize the account setup
4. Go to: https://www.epicgames.com
5. Click on GET EPIC GAMES button, top right of page
6. Download the EpicInstaller
Now on Startselect!
Now available at Startselect: Borderlands 3: Guns, Love, and Tentacles. At Startselect you can purchase your digital games and gift cards anywhere and anytime. All of our products are fully authorized and supported by the publisher or developer.
Do you want to purchase this product? Just pick one of the payment methods, check out and you will receive your digital code almost immediately in your mailbox. If you run into any problems or if you have a question, our support team is standing by. We want to give you the easiest shopping experience, so you can use your product straight away!
Happy with your choice? Be sure to check out all the other products available at Startselect!
© 2019 Gearbox. Published and distributed by 2K Games, Inc. Gearbox and Borderlands, and the Gearbox Software and Borderlands logos, are registered trademarks of Gearbox Enterprises, LLC. 2K and the 2K logo are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998 - 2019, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Uses Simplygon™, Copyright © 2016 Donya™ Labs AB. Facial animations generated with FaceFX. ©2002-2010, OC3 Entertainment, Inc. and its licensors. All rights reserved. Powered by Wwise © 2006-2019 Audiokinetic Inc. All rights reserved. ©2019 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon, Ryzen and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Use of this product requires agreement to the following third party end user license agreement: http://www.take2games.com/eula/