Do you need help with a Ubisoft game that you have purchased? In this article we will tell you all about it so that from that moment on you know exactly how to use/activate this product in Uplay (Ubisoft Uplay Desktop App).
This article contains the following information:
How do you install Uplay on your PC?
- Go to the Ubisoft website.
- Click on Download now.
- Go through the installation process.
How do you install your Ubisoft game?
- After ordering, click on the Log in to Ubisoft button (this is visible on the page after your payment has been completed or in the email you received afterwards).
- Log in with your Ubisoft account.
- The game will be added to Games in Uplay and can now be installed via your PC.
- To be able to play the game you need to install it on your PC from Games in Uplay.
- Go through the installation instructions.
- Your game has been successfully installed.
Error messages / error codes
For all your questions about error messages / error codes, we kindly request you to view this Ubisoft page
. We would like to inform you that we can under no circumstances offer you help in finding out the meaning of certain error messages / error codes.
Do you get an error message saying that your code has already been used? As soon as we have received the payment, your code will be activated (= made usable) and delivered immediately. This makes it technically impossible for your code to be already used before you received it. This error is probably a technical issue that happened when you redeemed the code the first time. The steps below can sometimes help to solve this problem.
- Make sure you have redeemed the code on the correct account (for example, you redeemed the code on account A while logged in with account B).
- Check the transaction history of the account where you redeemed the code.
- Restart the device and log in again. This ensures that your credit is updated.
Is the problem not solved after this? Then please contact