Do you need help with a FIFA points code that you have purchased? In this article we will explain everything so that you will know exactly how to use/activate this product. In addition, we are happy to help you if you encounter an issue where your redeemed points are not yet visible.
This article contains the following information:
FIFA Points not visible in FUT Web & Companion app
You have redeemed a FIFA Points code but are they not immediately visible in the FUT Web & Companion app? This can be possible! There is sometimes a delay in updating your FIFA Points credit. In extreme cases this can take up to 24 - 48 hours, but it often happens faster. Sometimes the steps below help to speed up this process.
- Start FIFA on your console and log in to your FUT account. After these steps, the credits should normally be visible in the FUT Web & Companion app.
- Make sure that you have redeemed the code on the correct account (for example, you redeemed the code on account A while logged in with account B).
- Check the transaction history of the account where you have redeemed the code.
- Restart the device and log in again. This ensures that your credit is updated.
Can I transfer my FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23?
Points for FIFA 22 can be transferred to your new FIFA 23 game. Follow the steps below to transfer your points:
- Log in to FIFA 23 on your console or PC.
- At the first login, you will see a message that will give you to option to transfer your points.
- Make sure that you are transferring the points on the same console (points from Xbox can't be transferred to PlayStation).