Developed by id Software, and originally released in 1994, DOOM II is a critically acclaimed, action first-person shooter and sequel to DOOM (1993). An enhanced version was released on PC, consoles, and mobile devices in 2019. Now, you can get both the original and enhanced versions of the base game and the additional content in one place.
- The original DOOM II
- The enhanced, re-release of DOOM II
- The original TNT: Evilution and The Plutonia Experiment episodes (*Previously sold as “Final Doom”)
- The original, twenty master levels from independent designers (*Previously sold as “Master Levels for Doom II”)
DOOM II – Original Version
Hell has invaded Earth, and to save it, you must battle mightier demons with even more powerful weapons. This beloved sequel to the groundbreaking DOOM (1993) introduced players to the brutal Super Shotgun, the infamous Icon of Sin boss, and more intense FPS action.
The UAC relocated their experiments to one of the moons of Jupiter. A spaceship, mistaken for a supply vessel, was granted access. But when it got close to the base, demons poured out. All your comrades were slaughtered or zombified. This time it's not about survival. It's about revenge.
The Plutonia Experiment
Every effort has been made by the nation's top scientists to close the seven interdimensional Gates of Hell, but one portal remains open. Alone, you must infiltrate the ravaged base, defeat the demon Gatekeeper, and seal the last Hell portal before the undead take over the world.
Additional Masters Levels
Originally released as the “Master Levels for DOOM II,” this expansion includes twenty additional levels, all with the same hell-spawned horrors and action of the base game. Each level was created by independent designers and supervised by id Software.
DOOM II - Enhanced Version
Released in 2019 to celebrate DOOM’s 25th anniversary, this enhanced version makes it even easier for players to enjoy the original game on modern platforms. The re-release version includes:
- Upgraded visuals
- Improved mouse and keyboard controls
- Gamepad/controller support
- Widescreen resolution support
- Native 60 FPS support
- *Free, community add-on content--over 10 add-ons including Sigil, Rekkr, Syringe, Double Impact, Arrival, Revolution, and many more.
- All twenty Master Levels
- Local split-screen multiplayer co-op and PvP
- *Log in with your Slayers Club account to receive a retro-inspired, Bronze DOOM Marine skin and matching nameplate for DOOM Eternal.
1. Register an account
2. Download Steam
3. Click 'Games' at the top of your screen and select 'Activate a product on Steam'
5. Confirm the code and install the game
6. You can access your games by clicking 'Library' at the top of your screen.
7. After the download is completed, you can enjoy your game!
Now on Startselect!
Now available at Startselect: DOOM II. At Startselect you can purchase your digital games and gift cards anywhere and anytime. All of our products are fully authorized and supported by the publisher or developer.
Happy with your choice? Be sure to check out all the other products available at Startselect!