Borderlands 3 gets even bigger with the Director's Cut add-on, featuring a raid boss encounter, additional story missions, behind-the-scenes extras, and three sets of themed collectibles!
Test your mettle against the most fearsome of all Varkids. Her name has long been whispered in blood-soaked legend; now Hemovorous the Invincible has awoken. This colossal raid boss has made her lair on Pandora, and only the fiercest big game hunters have a chance of kicking her chitinous butt in the pursuit of top-tier loot. Better bring some friends to this fight and be ready to get caked in Varkid guts—it's going to get messy!
Meanwhile, Ava is convinced she has a lead on some potentially supernatural slayings and has decided to document her findings in serialized podcast form. Consider yourself her gun-toting co-host as you investigate strange happenings on Pandora, Promethea, Eden-6, and Nekrotafeyo in search of answers (and loot) with the help of some familiar faces.
In the Director’s Cut, Vault Hunters can scour the galaxy to solve a string of murders, score loot with three new Vault Cards, and enjoy never-before-seen insights into the development of Borderlands 3. You can also peruse Borderlands 3's beginnings, bloopers, and cut content with a compilation of behind-the-scenes selections. And that’s not all! You can also explore a gallery full of concept art, storyboards, lost maps, and footage of Borderlands 3 from throughout its development.
Included in the Director’s Cut are three Vault Cards, which are your ticket to upcoming bundles of themed loot! Once the Vault Cards are released, they can be activated and leveled up to unlock a bevy of cosmetics plus some supremely powerful gear. The first Vault Card will debut with the launch of Director's Cut, featuring items that honor some of Borderlands' most beloved fallen heroes. When multiple Vault Cards are available, you'll have the option to select which one you want to be active.
This content requires Borderlands 3 to play and is included in Season Pass 2. The first of the three Vault Cards included in Director's Cut is now available, with the remaining two scheduled to launch by the end of 2021.
How to activate a game on Epic Games:
1. Open the Epic Games Launcher - If you have not downloaded and installed the Epic Games
Launcher, you can do so from https://www.epicgames.com
2. Click on your Epic Games account Display Name in the bottom left corner - this will open
your account settings menu
3. Click “Redeem Code”
4. Enter your 20-digit code
5. Confirm the code you are redeeming is for the correct product and click “Redeem”
6. Navigate to your Library by clicking the “Library” button on the left side of the screen
7. Confirm that you received the product in your Library
How to redeem your DLC code:
1. Ensure you have redeemed the game code (see steps above)
2. To redeem the DLC code, open the Epic Games Launcher, click on your Epic Games
account Display Name and click “Redeem Code”
3. Enter your 20-digit code
4. Confirm the code you are redeeming is for the correct product and click “Redeem”
5. Navigate to your Library by clicking the “Library” button on the left side of the screen
6. Confirm that you received the product in your Library
New to Epic Games?
1. Go to: https://www.epicgames.com/id/login
2. Click on Sign Up (bottom of page)
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to finalize the account setup
4. Go to: https://www.epicgames.com
5. Click on GET EPIC GAMES button, top right of page
6. Download the EpicInstaller
Now on Startselect!
Now available at Startselect: Borderlands 3: Director's Cut. At Startselect you can purchase your digital games and gift cards anywhere and anytime. All of our products are fully authorized and supported by the publisher or developer.
Do you want to purchase this product? Just pick one of the payment methods, check out and you will receive your digital code almost immediately in your mailbox. If you run into any problems or if you have a question, our support team is standing by. We want to give you the easiest shopping experience, so you can use your product straight away!
Happy with your choice? Be sure to check out all the other products available at Startselect!
© 2020 IPerion, LLC. Published and distributed by 2K. Gearbox and Borderlands, and the Gearbox Software and Borderlands logos, are registered trademarks, all used courtesy of Gearbox Software, LLC. 2K and the 2K logo are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
Use of this product requires agreement to the following third party end user license agreement: http://www.take2games.com/eula/