Keep the party going with the Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Season Pass:
The Season Pass content is included in the Chaotic Great Edition.
How to activate a game on Epic Games:
1. Open the Epic Games Launcher - If you have not downloaded and installed the Epic Games
Launcher, you can do so from https://www.epicgames.com
2. Click on your Epic Games account Display Name in the bottom left corner - this will open
your account settings menu
3. Click “Redeem Code”
4. Enter your 20-digit code
5. Confirm the code you are redeeming is for the correct product and click “Redeem”
6. Navigate to your Library by clicking the “Library” button on the left side of the screen
7. Confirm that you received the product in your Library
How to redeem your DLC code:
1. Ensure you have redeemed the game code (see steps above)
2. To redeem the DLC code, open the Epic Games Launcher, click on your Epic Games
account Display Name and click “Redeem Code”
3. Enter your 20-digit code
4. Confirm the code you are redeeming is for the correct product and click “Redeem”
5. Navigate to your Library by clicking the “Library” button on the left side of the screen
6. Confirm that you received the product in your Library
New to Epic Games?
1. Go to: https://www.epicgames.com/id/login
2. Click on Sign Up (bottom of page)
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to finalize the account setup
4. Go to: https://www.epicgames.com
5. Click on GET EPIC GAMES button, top right of page
6. Download the EpicInstaller
Now on Startselect!
Now available at Startselect: Tiny Tina's Wonderlands: Season Pass. At Startselect you can purchase your digital games and gift cards anywhere and anytime. All of our products are fully authorized and supported by the publisher or developer.
Happy with your choice? Be sure to check out all the other products available at Startselect!
© 2021 Gearbox. Gearbox and the Gearbox Software logos are registered trademarks, and Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands and the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands logos are trademarks, of Gearbox Enterprises, LLC. 2K and the 2K logo are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved. All other marks are property of their respective owners.
Use of this product requires agreement to the following third party end user license agreement: http://www.take2games.com/eula/