This article contains the following information:
Please note that when you purchase a code, it must be for exactly the same region as the region your Apple ID is registered in. Did you buy a code for the wrong region and don't manage to redeem it? Please contact us with your order number and / or e-mail address. Please note that an App Store / iTunes gift card cannot be used in both the physical and online Apple Store, and cannot be used to purchase Apple devices.
- Go to the iTunes Store website.
- Enter the code and click Redeem.
- Your code has been successfully redeemed.
For all your questions about error messages/error codes, we kindly request you to visit this Apple page. We would like to inform you that we can under no circumstances offer you help in finding out the meaning of certain error messages/error codes.
Do you get an error message saying that your code has already been used? As soon as we have received the payment, your code will be activated (= made usable) and delivered immediately. This makes it technically impossible for your code to be already used before you received it. This error is probably a technical issue that happened when you redeemed the code the first time. The steps below can sometimes help to solve this problem.
- Make sure you have redeemed the code on the correct account (for example, you redeemed the code on account A while logged in with account B).
- Check the transaction history of the account where you redeemed the code.
- Restart the device and log in again. This ensures that your credit is updated.