NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
The glorious high-definition (HD) chaos continues in Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter, the highly anticipated arcade action FPS sequel to the Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter.
Developed by Croteam and powered by the Serious Engine 3, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter combines spectacularly enhanced visuals, including more polygons, higher resolution textures and more special effects like hippy and kid’s mode, with trademark frantic gameplay for a non-stop action.
Featuring single-play, survival and cooperative play and mixed with brilliantly updated visuals, the game continues your battle against Mental’s army with the classic over-the-top action, crazy humor and horror from the golden age of first-person shooters.
Combined with intense versus and team modes for up to 16 players and in over 18 multiplayer maps, demo recording option, spectators and dedicated server support, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter is a worthy successor to the original masterpiece.
• Various Environments and Secrets - Unleash mayhem on 3 different spectacular worlds: South America, ancient Mesopotamia and medieval Europe. Discover over 130 secrets including over 15 brand new ones hidden in the fray.
• Unique Enemies and Bosses - Fight with 27 nightmarish warriors in Mental’s army, including old favorites from The First Encounter like Beheaded Kamikaze, Syrian Werebull and Kleer Skeleton. Go head to head against 5 new enemies and 3 new Bosses.
• Special Weapons and Power-Ups - Wreak havoc with a huge arsenal of weapons including 3 new toys: the Sniper Rifle, Flamethrower and Chainsaw. Use Power-Ups to additionally increase your fighting and agility skills.
• Co-Op Mode - Plunge into chaos with up to 16 players in campaign cooperative mode.
• Deathmatch Mode - Watch all hell break loose in over 8 classic and brand new deathmatch maps with up to 16 players.
• NEW! Survival Mode - Try to stay alive as long as you can against continued enemies’ attacks in specially designed survival maps!
• NEW! Co-Op Modes - Play even more along your friends in new co-op modes including Co-Op Survival.
• NEW! Versus Modes - Fight against your friends in more versus modes including Beast Hunt and My Burden.
• NEW! Team Modes - Compete against other teams in team matches including Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and Last Team Standing.
© 2010 Croteam Ltd. Serious Sam HD, The Serious Sam HD logo, Serious Engine 3, the Serious Engine 3 logo, Croteam and the Croteam logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Croteam. All rights reserved.
1. Register an account
Go to www.steampowered.com and click 'login' at the top right corner of the website. After that, press 'Join Steam' in the middle of your screen to create your account.
2. Download Steam
Click the green button that says 'Install Steam' at the top right corner of the website, install Steam and login with with the account you created in step 1.
3. Click 'Games' at the top of your screen and select 'Activate a product on Steam'
4. Open the confirmation e-mail you received from Startselect and copy the code into the 'Product Code' box.
5. Confirm the code and install the game
6. You can access your games by clicking 'Library' at the top of your screen.
7. After the download is completed, you can enjoy your game!
Now on Startselect!
Now available at Startselect: Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter. At Startselect you can purchase your digital games and giftcards anywhere and anytime. All of our products are fully authorized and supported by the publisher or developer.
Do you want to purchase this product? Just pick one of the payment methods, check out and you will receive your digital code almost immediately in your mailbox. If you run into any problems or if you have a question, our support team is standing by. We want to give you the easiest shopping experience, so you can use your product straight away!
Happy with your choice? Be sure to check out all the other products available at Startselect!About this game
We’re not saying you’re going to be the next Rambo or Chuck Norris, because that’s just impossible, but you’ll definitely feel like one in these games. In most action games you are in control of all the excitement happening around you, requiring some decent motor skills most of the time.