The original shooter-looter returns, packing bazillions of guns and an all-new mayhem-fueled adventure! Blast through new worlds and enemies as one of four brand new Vault Hunters – the ultimate treasure-seeking badasses of the Borderlands, each with deep skill trees, abilities and customization. Play solo or join with friends to take on insane enemies, score loads of loot and save your home from the most ruthless cult leaders in the galaxy.
A MAYHEM-FUELED THRILL RIDE
Stop the fanatical Calypso Twins from uniting the bandit clans and claiming the galaxy’s ultimate power. Only you, a thrill-seeking Vault Hunter, have the arsenal and allies to take them down.
YOUR VAULT HUNTER, YOUR PLAYSTYLE
Become one of four extraordinary Vault Hunters, each with unique abilities, playstyles, deep skill trees, and tons of personalization options. All Vault Hunters are capable of awesome mayhem alone, but together they are unstoppable.
• Moze as THE GUNNER: When Moze needs backup she Digistructs her mech – Iron Bear – for a sucker punch of additional firepower.
• Amara as THE SIREN: A confident, capable brawler with the ability to summon ethereal fists, Amara uses her Siren powers to smash her enemies.
• FL4K as the BEASTMASTER: FL4K lives for the hunt. So do the loyal beasts that follow their master’s every command. Their preferred prey? Unsuspecting bandits, those poor suckers.
• Zane as the OPERATIVE: Specializing in battlefield gadgetry, Zane is extremely proficient at slipping into combat, creating chaos, and sneaking back out as if he were never there.
LOCK, LOAD, AND LOOT
With bazillions of guns and gadgets, every fight is an opportunity to score new gear. Firearms with self-propelling bullet shields? Check. Rifles that spawn fire-spewing volcanoes? Obviously. Guns that grow legs and chase down enemies while hurling verbal insults? Yeah, got that too.
Discover new worlds beyond Pandora, each featuring unique environments to explore and enemies to destroy. Tear through hostile deserts, battle your way across war-torn cityscapes, navigate deadly bayous and more!
QUICK & SEAMLESS CO-OP ACTION
Play with anyone at any time online or in split-screen co-op, regardless of your level or mission progress. Take down enemies and challenges as a team, but reap rewards that are yours alone – no one misses out on loot.
How to activate a game on Epic Games:
1. Open the Epic Games Launcher - If you have not downloaded and installed the Epic Games
Launcher, you can do so from https://www.epicgames.com
2. Click on your Epic Games account Display Name in the bottom left corner - this will open
your account settings menu
3. Click “Redeem Code”
4. Enter your 20-digit code
5. Confirm the code you are redeeming is for the correct product and click “Redeem”
6. Navigate to your Library by clicking the “Library” button on the left side of the screen
7. Confirm that you received the product in your Library
How to redeem your DLC code:
1. Ensure you have redeemed the game code (see steps above)
2. To redeem the DLC code, open the Epic Games Launcher, click on your Epic Games
account Display Name and click “Redeem Code”
3. Enter your 20-digit code
4. Confirm the code you are redeeming is for the correct product and click “Redeem”
5. Navigate to your Library by clicking the “Library” button on the left side of the screen
6. Confirm that you received the product in your Library
New to Epic Games?
1. Go to: https://www.epicgames.com/id/login
2. Click on Sign Up (bottom of page)
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to finalize the account setup
4. Go to: https://www.epicgames.com
5. Click on GET EPIC GAMES button, top right of page
6. Download the EpicInstaller
Now on Startselect!
Now available at Startselect: Borderlands 3. At Startselect you can purchase your digital games and gift cards anywhere and anytime. All of our products are fully authorized and supported by the publisher or developer.
Happy with your choice? Be sure to check out all the other products available at Startselect!
© 2019 IPerion, LLC. Published and distributed by 2K. Gearbox and Borderlands, and the Gearbox Software and Borderlands logos, are registered trademarks, all used courtesy of Gearbox Software, LLC. 2K and the 2K logo are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
Use of this product requires agreement to the following third party end user license agreement: http://www.take2games.com/eula/